Vera and Kathryn's Story (HS French)

"One of my main objectives is working our way up the SAMR model so that technology allows us to redefine education, rather than just substitute and augment our lessons."

Read More

Amber's Story (Elem Reading)

"The kids even took it further and put in examples, added color, and anything else to be the student or students I spotlighted as a great example."

Read More

Angela's Story (Elem Math)

"It's been incredibly successful, has increased engagement, but most importantly their understanding and accountability."

Read More

Stephanie's Story (MS Science)

"Being able to provide just-in-time direct instruction to students as they go through a unit is a very big deal in a classroom of 30 students. GoFormative provides me with that flexibility."

Read More

May's Story

"This tool allowed me to immediately adjust my questioning!"

Read More

Joe's Story (MS Science)

"I can instantly see what you're needing to improve on and let you improve on it...so that on the care meter now it's higher, now it's instant, now you can change it."

Read More

Darin's Story (HS ELA)

"The students relish the immediate, anonymous feedback. Many are laptop-averse, yet Formative is easy to use and beneficial to their learning."

Read More

Renee's Story (MS Math and Science)

"I love that I can easily view all of their work...my learners can go back and read my written comments on how they did, which helps them see their mistakes and improve on them."

Read More

Sean’s Story (Elem STEM)

"I use the summary view over the projector to show students what I have graded and if it was an acceptable response or not. The key to that is making sure the students understand red is a progression towards success and not a measure of one's intelligence."

Read More

Tawayna's Story (MS Math)

"Without using Formative, when I handed back graded work, few, if any students take the time to review their graded work and understand how to correct the mistakes that they made.”

Read More

Kasey's Story (Elem Math and Science)

"When all the formative assessments were posted, I took a quick look and could see which of my learners needed more from me. From this data I was able to pull objective specific small groups and work with my learners on a more individual level."

Read More

David's Story (MS Special Education)

"Over my 4 years as a special educator teaching in an integrated co-teaching classroom, I wished almost every day that I could cut down on the amount of time that I spent walking around the classroom trying to identify individual strategies and misconceptions."

Read More