Top 5 features We've Added To Our new Version
1. New Upload & Transform format!
2. Math equation editor
3. Create student accounts, add them to classes, and reset passwords ALL from within your teacher account.
4. See which classes you've assigned each of your formatives to from your dashboard
5. Automatically lock a formative as well as return scores and/or correct answers
- import your classes from Google Classroom
- change the type of question you are creating on the fly
- duplicate questions
- we've brought back the sliding bar for easy scoring!
- hide names when viewing results
- re-order questions by dragging and dropping
- progress bar so students can see which questions they've responded to
- updated show your work/view-only canvas (new colors, shape templates, eraser, undo button)
- clone, share, and delete multiple formatives
Over the next few days, we are working on...
- bringing back the ability to sort responses by things like recency/name/score
- bringing back the ability to zoom in on responses
- adding an even easier way to post a formative to Google Classroom
A little further down the line, we are going to work on...
- changing the label of the button students use to enter a formative based on their progress
- making it so that a student's name scroll with their progress on the summary view
- improving the interface for mobile devices
Before we release our new version to the public, we are going to...
- give you the ability to move formatives between folders and delete folders
- bring over all the responses you've collected in our current version (goformative.com)
- create a basic tracker for you to track student progress on standards/skills you've tagged
- make a quicker way to score