Get started by learning how to...
- Sign up for a free teacher account
- Create a formative assignment
- question types (short answer,
- content types
- upload & transform a document
- auto-save & re-order
Sign Up For A Free teacher account
1. Go to GoFormative.com
2. Click "Sign Up For Free"
3. Select "teacher"
4. Sign Up With Google, Clever, or manually create an account
*If you accidentally create a student account (or vice versa), go to your Profile to delete your account
Create a Formative Assignment
1. Click on "New Assignment"
2. Add a title
3. Click the "+" icon to start to add a question or piece of content
Type a question, edit the choices, and specify the correct answer!
- Currently, you can specify one correct answer. We want to give you the ability to specify multiple correct answers in the near future
true Or False
Type a statement and specify whether it's true or false!
Type a question or prompt. Your students will be able to type their response!
- You can set correct answer(s) for auto-grading. Currently, student responses must match your correct answers(s) exactly, but we are want to add a "keyword" feature soon!
Show Your Work
Let's add a question your students can draw on top of!
- Adding a background image is optional! Students can also upload images as part of their response!
Upload a picture your students can view!
Type something for your students to read!
Upload & Transform
Upload pre-existing documents (ex: PDFs,Word Doc, images). If the file is too large, you can upload the first part and then upload the next part.
Then, add questions on top of the document(s)
Tag question to standards/skills